Outward Bound Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

Go down

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU CONTINUE Empty PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

Post by Admin Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 am

Hi everyone ,
First and foremost allow me to greet you with a very warm welcome to this forum. For those who have already joined this community, i would like to say thank you and i really appreciate for your effort and time that you have spent here.

Some of you may say, after Outward Bound Malaysia has been operating for almost 55 years in Malaysia, why suddenly this forum exists? Don't worry let me explain and give you a clear picture of it.

Trough out every year, participants have come and go. Some have attended short courses as short as 3 days and some have come for longer courses.As you know the longest course that we offer here is 25 days. My point is, it doesn't matter how many days the courses are because the bottom line is about self discovery. If you still remember, when you were here as participants, the instructors always did a lot of discussions with you to share your experience and what did you have gained and discovered after finish doing activities and expeditions. I believe you always discuss about your strengths and weaknesses, how to use your strengths to help each other and how to improve the weaknesses that you had discovered.

Trough the discussions you can find out what you should do and improve for future activities and expeditions, so as instructors they know how to monitor your progress and how good you implement what you have decided as the result of the discussions that you just made. Your performance is one of the criteria that instructors are looking for , to get to know how affective they are in doing courses and handling participants.

But that's not enough to say the objectives of the course are achieved or not. The most important and the ultimate assessment is to know how you apply and make use the Outward Bound experience back to your daily life. Of course we would like to know how effective it is as the result. We will never know that if you never tell us.

Therefor we created this forum as a channel for you to share your experience and the place that you and us can share and exchange ideas,thoughts and knowledge. Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut is always looking for improvement and only you as ex-bounders can help us to make that happen. Apart from that this forum can become a place to gather all the ex-bounders at where ever they are and make use this forum as center of discussions.

We created this forum just few days ago and that's why it looks like dead.So ,we hope we can get more ex-Bounders to join and we need your help to promote this forum, spread out to all ex-Bounders community outside there and bring them here. will community of this forum grows bigger.Thank you .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://obmlumut.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum