Outward Bound Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share the truth

2 posters

Go down

Share the truth Empty Share the truth

Post by Admin Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Tailor made course is under Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut Professional Development program. Courses are design base on what the clients need after your respective company or sponsor have gone trough a very detail discussion with OBML Program Coordinator. The objectives and activities will be decided in the meeting.

As you have experienced, at Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut, what you did was outdoor activities. You went kayaking, rafting,whaling, trekking,did some ropes activities and a lot more but none of the activities here you did indoor. Talking about outdoor activities, of course your physical and mental must be strong to face all the challenges.My question is, what do you think the significant of doing those activities back to your workplace and you normal life? You are not going to do those activities after coming back from OBML. So, to make it simple, you may say, Why your company sent you to OBML?

All that kind of questions are uncertain, maybe before you came to OBML and probably during the course you still looking for the answer or maybe until now as of today you still haven't gotten the answer yet.What i can say it's possible you might think that way.

That's way in this topic we would like you to tell the truth.If you still don't get the answer, it means as instructors we have failed in doing our jobs.For us to improve we need people to tell us what we can do ? You as ex-bounder you are the right person who can help us to be better and to improve ourselves.

I hope you can share your experience and ideas with everyone who interested in this topic and for us to keep helping each other for a better tomorrow.Just Post Reply and start giving your thoughts.Thank You.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://obmlumut.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share the truth Empty Re: Share the truth

Post by alaindna Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 am

significant things i learned during my 10 days programme at OBML

1) i learnt to trust in myself and never think of giving up Cool

2) i learnt how the cooperative between team members is the greatest essence of success Very Happy

3) i learnt that in life, there is alwiz a things that come to ur way. either it is good or bad. but the moment u say u can do it, u will alwiz find a 1001 way to make it happen. Idea

4) i learnt that to live in this world, we must alwiz value our nature n protect it coz we will alwiz back to basic. Wink

aza aza fighting!!! cheers
alaindna
alaindna
Down in my knees

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum