Outward Bound Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all exbounders bank negara...

+2
Geetha
muccream
6 posters

Go down

to all exbounders bank negara... Empty to all exbounders bank negara...

Post by muccream Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 pm

share your experience with others....

muccream
Down in my knees

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

to all exbounders bank negara... Empty Re: to all exbounders bank negara...

Post by Geetha Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 pm

OBS is actually a great prog that everyone should join.
it is a life time experience and although we will have the difficulties when doin certain activities, but athe end of the activities, we will be satisfied and wont believe that we can do it. so join OBS now and go thru the excitment.
Geetha
Geetha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

to all exbounders bank negara... Empty tq

Post by muccream Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:59 am

[quote="Geetha"]OBS is actually a great prog that everyone should join.
it is a life time experience and although we will have the difficulties when doin certain activities, but athe end of the activities, we will be satisfied and wont believe that we can do it. so join OBS now and go thru the excitment.[/quote

tq for joining this forum...keep it up k

cheers
mukrim

muccream
Down in my knees

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm

b4 dis i mmg impikan nk wat aktiviti outdoor...tp x sgke kn ble dpt peluang jek mak datuk btol2 menguji ketabahan and kekuatan dri yg x seberapa ni...byk kali gak la i menangis nk blk. tmbh g selama ni mmg x pnh berengang ngn mome. slame ni i dmnjekan mome. msk jek OBS amek ko..mmg taf gle!
BUT after kayaking, i da bole besekan dri dgn keadaan kt sne..except with no HP. i slalu tertnye2 what did they mean with NOT TO YIELD. when doing the activities i always asked my self, boleh ke aku wat bnde ni? mampu ke? well i did it beb especially rock climbing...peh..skt ati gak la tgk kuku pth..then spirit of team tu mmg penting sgt2 la...bak kte one of instructor kt sne..bg smgt kt kwn2 walaupun smgt kte pon x berapa sgt nk ade...smgt mmg pntg la...
TO me, watch TAHAN mmg kaw2 dpt instructor mukrim. Mukrim ni lg la mmg x mnje kn ktowang lgsung. bg mke pon x..mmg psiko la die ni...tp yg sbnrnye itulah QUALITY OBS...when u go back to basic, u have to survive beb!
MY point is, from OBS i found my self can go beyond my limit...nothing is imposibble. as long as u think u can, JUST DO IT and NEVER SAY TRY! after 10 days i know alredi wat is the mean by TO SERVE TO STRIVE AND NOT TO YIELD...(nk twu join la OBS). I think OBM Lumut has succeed in their goal. CONGRATS!
king
Hana
Hana

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by alaindna Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 pm

OBS... a place that r not only challenge ur stamina/physical,
but also a place to test ur mind, spirit, friendship and most importantly..
TEAMWORK!!! go TAHAN!!! cheers

for u guys out there that haven't enrol for OBS, u better try it now b4 it's too late...

BUT...

it's never too late for ur self improvement and never too late for joining OBS!!! Very Happy

u go gadget!!!
alaindna
alaindna
Down in my knees

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

to all exbounders bank negara... Empty OBS ~ A MEMORABLE PROGRAMME

Post by wymencmw Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Before going to OBS, I always heard how difficult the programme was. Extreme, hard, beyond our limit, fear, tiring .... affraid
Anyhow, I still had to face it as it was compulsory....
After the 10-day programme, my perception of OBS was changed totally. It was such a nice, wonderful, enjoyable and memorable programme for me. cheers If giving chance, I will choose to attend the standard 25-day programme.

How was the programme? I will leave it to you all... You should find out the answer when you go thru the programme. It is no point for me to describe how attractive the programme is. You will never know it until you experience yourselves.
Believe me... You will love it! Be open heart when u join the programme and participate in the activities... You wil find plenty of valuable things.. Enjoy! lol!

p/s: Karl, thank you very much. Thanks for ur support, help and guidance. You are really nice! We (kinabalu watch) will miss you... Very Happy Take care always...
wymencmw
wymencmw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by amal12bh Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:20 pm

kem salam kt abg syafri..dr budak berinchang...ekekeke... Surprised

amal12bh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down