Outward Bound Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here

+2
asema
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here Empty Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here

Post by Admin Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 am

We are very glad and appreciate if you could give any comments , complaints and suggestions for us to improve. This forum is about looking for improvement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://obmlumut.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here Empty Re: Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here

Post by asema Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:49 am

ermm...any complaint rite?heh..
i just wonder why there is no flying fox activity?
then, i'm from beremban group dont hv the chance to do rapelling...
arghh..so cidih la..huk..huk..
i think there should be more activities should be added even the course is only 10 days..heh
anyway...everything about obs is besh... I love you

asema

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here Empty Re: Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here

Post by nidot Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 am

hye...
my name is arnida & i love to share....
actually it's about the accomodation....
1st of all i don't understand the design of the new dorm...
how come the upper level's toilet is smaller & yet the no. of participants is larger than the ground floor?!....
but i understand nothing can be done....
one more thing i just wish that obs can provide each level with their own cleaning equipments & a tong sampah...
so that we can actually clean up our rooms & the toilet esp....
benda2 lasak can tahan but bab kotor2 xleh accept laa.... No
esp after each expedition....
dgn lumpur...pasir... berair2....
eeeiii.....
other than that the new accomodation tip top....
tapi kalau bermurah hati nak bubuh satu cermin in each room kira alhamdulillah sgt laa....
alamak.... terpanjang sudah...
bubbye.

Last edited by nidot on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

nidot

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by muccream Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 am

asema wrote:ermm...any complaint rite?heh..
i just wonder why there is no flying fox activity?
then, i'm from beremban group dont hv the chance to do rapelling...
arghh..so cidih la..huk..huk..
i think there should be more activities should be added even the course is only 10 days..heh
anyway...everything about obs is besh... I love you

as'kum...thanks for sharing ur comment with us....actually program yg dijalankan sepanjang 10 hari telah ditetapkan oleh pihak pengurusan obml dan di persetujui oleh pihak bank negara....lgpun 10 hari terlalu singkat untuk aktiviti tambahan dijalankan..walaubagaimanapun kami akan cuba masukkan elemen tambahan yang lebih menarik d masa hadapan...jangan sedih2 ek...tq

cheers
muccream

muccream
Down in my knees

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by muccream Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:22 am

nidot wrote:hye...
my name is arnida & i love to share....
actually it's about the accomodation....
1st of all i don't understand the design of the new dorm...
how come the upper level's toilet is smaller & yet the no. of participants is larger than the ground floor?!....
but i understand nothing can be done....
one more thing i just wish that obs can provide each level with their own cleaning equipments & a tong sampah...
so that we can actually clean up our rooms & the toilet esp....
benda2 lasak can tahan but bab kotor2 xleh accept laa.... No
esp after each expedition....
dgn lumpur...pasir... berair2....
eeeiii.....
other than that the new accomodation tip top....
tapi kalau bermurah hati nak bubuh satu cermin in each room kira alhamdulillah sgt laa....
alamak.... terpanjang sudah...
bubbye.

as'kum...tq for sharing ur info...about d design of d building i cant comment anything...but we'll try our best highlight this issue to management level.....thats what outwardbound all about....u have to managed and organized urself....thats ur responsibility to cleanup ur toilet and room....about other facilities like tong sampah kami akan cuba perbanyakkan....anyway tq and keep it up in this forum k

cheers
muccream

muccream
Down in my knees

Back to top Go down

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here Empty Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahhiwabarakatuhhhhh!!!!

Post by k u d u l t Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Weiii ...susahnya aku nak register!!! Nasib baik bulehh!!

k u d u l t

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ketipung Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:38 pm

kenapa tak link-kan forum ini dalam website obs, baru senang ex-bounder nak cari.. Embarassed
ketipung
ketipung

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Any coments, complaints and Suggestions ? Tell us here Empty tq

Post by muccream Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 pm

ketipung wrote:kenapa tak link-kan forum ini dalam website obs, baru senang ex-bounder nak cari.. Embarassed

salam...actually this is our 1st project..this website still unofficial...untuk link ke obs website will be our 2nd project...
so kpd all exbounders harap2 dapat la bersabar k...untuk sementara waktu ni hanya beberapa org exbounders sahaja yg
mengetahui akan kewujudan forum ini...so kpd sesiapa yang da tau addressnya sebar2kan lah...
agar kita dapat berforum dan berkongsi pengalaman supaya hidup kita lebih bermakna...
selamat berpuasa cik ketipung

cheers
mukrim

muccream
Down in my knees

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum