Outward Bound Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUTWARD BOUND AROUND THE WORLD

4 posters

Go down

OUTWARD BOUND AROUND THE WORLD Empty OUTWARD BOUND AROUND THE WORLD

Post by Admin Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 am

OUTWARD BOUND INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM

[code]
[b]

So guys...i believe this video quite interesting and inspiring rite...Tell us what you say ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://obmlumut.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

OUTWARD BOUND AROUND THE WORLD Empty Re: OUTWARD BOUND AROUND THE WORLD

Post by nuruldinie Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey guys(:

I was watching the video, & I still remember what one of the participants said. & I kind of reflected upon his words and found the element of truth in his words: sometimes, our greatest joy is not in accomplishing something per se, but in accomplishing it with others. In the case of that participant, he didn't feel happy upon reaching the summit, but his greatest joys were when others were motivating him & pushing him & encouraging him not to give up.(:

I don't think you gain satisfaction from doing something alone. Moreover, for that participant, he did it with those he didn't even know before he came for that course. If only more people would realise that, we wouldn't have to deal with people who are selfish and self-centred.(: Knowing that you can gain happiness and satisfaction from doing something together may perhaps, drive more people to help each other always.

And maybe, if world leaders realise this fact too, some of the problems faced by the world can be eliminated. Haha.

Cheers! Very Happy

nuruldinie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Ching Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:12 pm

I like the part where the guy in the green shirt was talking about the Afgan guy giving a massage when those 2 countries are at war.that was i think the nicest part.Was there an OBML representative?
Ai Ching
Ai Ching

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ace_krusher Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:34 pm

It is quite inspiring to realize that there are always people out there who will try to make that difference, even if it is one small group at a time, and one small change at a time.
ace_krusher
ace_krusher

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.acekrusher.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down